- 1 How do you make Obsidian cry?
- 2 Can crying obsidian explode?
- 3 How long does it take to mine crying Obsidian?
- 4 What is obsidian used for in Minecraft?
- 5 What is crying obsidian good for?
- 6 Is Crying Obsidian rare?
- 7 Is Crying Obsidian harder than Obsidian?
- 8 How do I get Obsidian without a diamond?
- 9 How do you make Obsidian Obsidian cry?
- 10 How do you get Netherite?
- 11 Can you get trapped in the nether?
- 12 What is the hardest block to break in Minecraft?
- 13 What can break obsidian in real life?
- 14 How do I get Obsidian camo?
How do you make Obsidian cry?
Crying obsidian can be acquired from a ruined portal – an ancient structure, found in both the Nether and the Overworld, that once allowed transport between the two, but has succumbed to the ravages of time.
Can crying obsidian explode?
The Crying Obsidian block may be less comfy than the bed, but at least it doesn’t explode after some light interdimensional travel!
How long does it take to mine crying Obsidian?
To collect obsidian, a diamond pickaxe or better must be used. It takes 250 seconds to break an obsidian block by hand, and 21.85-125 seconds to break it with a pickaxe weaker than diamond or netherite, although neither will yield any obsidian.
What is obsidian used for in Minecraft?
Obsidian is a block of dark purple volcanic rock known for its high blast resistance and strength, most commonly found when water flows over lava. Among other things, obsidian is used to construct Nether portal frames and enchanting tables.
What is crying obsidian good for?
It is used to make respawn anchors, a block that has the function of letting players respawn in the Nether. When placed, crying obsidian occasionally produces purple dripping particles, as if it is “crying“.
Is Crying Obsidian rare?
This purple block is a rare, hard block that is created when water is placed on a Lava source block. The Crying obsidian can only be mined using a diamond or Netherite pickaxe and they usually take a slightly shorter period of time to mine than any regular obsidian.
Is Crying Obsidian harder than Obsidian?
Crying obsidian is exactly as hard as normal obsidian. Both for mining and for explosions. But unlike obsidian, crying obsidian: can’t be used to make a Nether portal.
How do I get Obsidian without a diamond?
Getting Obsidian Without A Diamond Pickax
- Create at least a 2×2 Infinite Water Pool with your 2 buckets of water.
- Set up the Crafting Table nearby.
- Use one bucket to scoop up lava first.
- Use the other bucket to scoop up water.
- Use Crafting Table to make obsidian.
- Repeat process.
How do you make Obsidian Obsidian cry?
So let’s get started!
- Find Ruined Portal. First, you need to find a Ruined Portal in your Minecraft world.
- Locate a Block of Crying Obsidian. Next, look for a block of crying obsidian somewhere in the Ruined Portal structure.
- Hold a Diamond or Netherite Pickaxe.
- Mine the Crying Obsidian.
- Pick up the Crying Obsidian.
How do you get Netherite?
To find Netherite, you have to go into the Nether, as the name suggests. To get Netherite gear, you’ll have to find and smelt Ancient Debris. This will turn it into Netherite Scraps. You’ll then craft four Netherite Scraps with four Gold Ingots, which will give you Netherite Ingots.
Can you get trapped in the nether?
If you‘re stuck having lost your portal in the Nether, you‘re in a pretty bad situation BUT, there are enough resources in the Nether to get out of it without the original portal, at least in theory, until you run out of food, you get killed or you fall in some lava sea.
What is the hardest block to break in Minecraft?
Emerald or diamond blocks are the hardest, I believe. Netherrack is terrible. Low blast resistance, fast mining speed, you can even punch it quickly.
What can break obsidian in real life?
Unlike in Minecraft, real life obsidian is only mildly hard (pickaxe) (five on the Mohs scale), and very brittle (tnt). Quartz and diamond are both harder in real life.
How do I get Obsidian camo?
The obsidian Camo can be achieved by completing a challenge after you have unlocked Gold on a weapon. It will consist of having to get 15 or more kills in a game, multiple times, with the exception of Melee weapons and Launchers.