- 1 What does you get what you pay for mean?
- 2 Who said you get what you pay for?
- 3 Is it true you get what you pay for?
- 4 What you can be paid for meaning?
- 5 What I can be paid for?
- 6 When you pay peanuts do you get monkeys?
- 7 What you see is what you?
- 8 What does the old adage you get what you pay for mean in employment practices?
- 9 Has to pay Meaning?
- 10 What is pay for?
- 11 What is another word for pay?
What does you get what you pay for mean?
—used to say that a thing that can be bought for a very low price probably isn’t very good “That cheap camera I bought is broken already.” “Well, you get what you pay for.”
Who said you get what you pay for?
Quote by Kurt Vonnegut: “In this world, you get what you pay for.”
Is it true you get what you pay for?
It’s true, in most circumstances, that the quality of products and services increases as the price increases. You get what you pay for. You might even end up paying more in the long run, having to replace the item or fix the mess you made when you cheaped out the first time.
What you can be paid for meaning?
to make payment with something to someone for something or for doing something.
What I can be paid for?
12 Everyday Things You Can Actually Get Paid to Do
- Riding on water slides.
- Watching Netflix shows all day.
- Managing a bingo tournament.
- Chewing and trying out new gum.
- Tasting chocolate.
- Taking photos and selling them to stock image websites.
- Being somebody’s temporary friend or family member.
- Attend somebody’s wedding (or other life events)
When you pay peanuts do you get monkeys?
People say if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys to mean that if an employer pays very low wages, they cannot expect to find good staff.
What you see is what you?
‘What you see is what you get’ (or WYSIWYG) refers to the situation in which the display screen portrays an accurate rendition of the printed page.
What does the old adage you get what you pay for mean in employment practices?
The old proverb states “You get what you pay for.” This is often true, but when it come to paying more for higher quality employees, there are two criteria to follow. Offering above-average pay and benefits to attract workers who are more productive than you could otherwise hire can be a viable strategy.
Has to pay Meaning?
to give money to someone for goods or services: To pay is also to give someone or something money for an amount you owe: [ T ] We’ve got to pay the rent. [ T ] We have so many bills to pay. 7 дней назад
What is pay for?
Definition of ‘pay for‘
1. to suffer or undergo punishment because of. 2. to atone or make amends for.
What is another word for pay?