- 1 What is the number one attraction in New Hampshire?
- 2 What is New Hampshire best known for?
- 3 What is there to do in New Hampshire right now?
- 4 Why should I visit New Hampshire?
- 5 What is a good salary in NH?
- 6 What is the prettiest town in New Hampshire?
- 7 What food is NH known for?
- 8 What are the most common jobs in New Hampshire?
- 9 What’s special about New Hampshire?
- 10 Is New Hampshire beautiful?
- 11 Is New Hampshire a good place to live?
- 12 What is there to do in New Hampshire at night?
- 13 Is New Hampshire expensive?
- 14 Can I vacation in NH this summer?
- 15 Is New Hampshire safe?
What is the number one attraction in New Hampshire?
One of the most popular attractions in the whole of New Hampshire, White Mountain National Forest is an absolute delight to visit, with some simply stupendous scenery for you to enjoy.
What is New Hampshire best known for?
It’s commonly known as the Granite State for its extensive granite formations and quarries, but also has three other nicknames: Mother of River, the White Mountain State and Switzerland of America. 3.
What is there to do in New Hampshire right now?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in New Hampshire
- Mt. Washington and The Cog Railway.
- The Flume Gorge and Franconia Notch. The Flume Gorge, Franconia Notch State Park.
- Strawbery Banke. Strawbery Banke | Roger H.
- Kancamagus Highway and White Mountain National Forest. Kancamagus Highway.
- Market Square and Portsmouth’s Historic Houses.
- North Conway and Mt.
- Hampton Beach.
Why should I visit New Hampshire?
From the White Mountains to the Lakes Region to the ocean beaches, New Hampshire is a vacation destination beloved by adults and families for its outdoor activities, mountains, beaches, and fun family attractions. Generations of families travel to vacation spots like North Conway, Lake Winnipesaukee, and Hampton Beach.
What is a good salary in NH?
New Hampshire Average
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
What is the prettiest town in New Hampshire?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns in New Hampshire, USA
- Exeter. Founded in 1638 by Reverend John Wheelwright, Exeter is a New England town brimming with charm at every turn.
What food is NH known for?
Grub in the Granite State: What to Eat in New Hampshire. Find the ice cream, lobster, maple syrup and other foods that make New Hampshire as delicious as it is beautiful.
What are the most common jobs in New Hampshire?
Top 100 Jobs Relatively More Common in New Hampshire Than Elsewhere
|Rank||Job||Local Popularity Index|
|1||Metal workers and plastic workers||15.6|
|2||Construction and related workers||5.9|
|3||Engineering technicians, except drafters||5.6|
|4||Material moving workers||4.3|
What’s special about New Hampshire?
Fun Facts. New Hampshire was the first of the thirteen colonies to declare its independence from England (six months before the Declaration of Independence was signed). New Hampshire is the only state to host the end of a foreign war.
Is New Hampshire beautiful?
Easily one of the most photogenic states in the USA, especially during the Fall, New Hampshire offers an almost perfect slice of North American life.
Is New Hampshire a good place to live?
“New Hampshire has many natural advantages. It’s a small state, which makes it easy to access ski mountains, hiking, the beach, and the lakes, all while staying within an hour from Boston. Low crime rates and no income or sales tax make it a great place to live.
What is there to do in New Hampshire at night?
The Best Nightlife in New Hampshire
- Theater. Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. 3.9.
- Theater. Casino Ballroom. Explore.
- Nightlife. North Conway Moose Safari Moose Tour. 4.0.
- Theater. Palace Theatre. 4.5.
- Theater. The Music Hall. 4.6.
- Theater. Red River Theatres. 4.8.
- Theater. New London Barn Playhouse. 4.7.
- Theater. Capitol Center for the Arts.
Is New Hampshire expensive?
An amount below 100 means New Hampshire is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means New Hampshire, New Hampshire is more expensive.
New Hampshire cost of living is 105.4.
|COST OF LIVING||New Hampshire||United States|
|Median Home Cost||$274,300||$231,200|
Can I vacation in NH this summer?
However, summers in New Hampshire are equally fantastic, thanks to abundant festivals, national parks, lakes, and rural beauty. Look forward to hiking the White Mountains, and sunbathing at Lake Sunapee. When planning your itinerary, book a stay at a New Hampshire vacation rental at one of these top cities and towns.
Is New Hampshire safe?
New Hampshire is one of the safest states in America, logging the 3rd lowest violent crime rate and the lowest property crime rate in the nation. Durham’s violent crime rate of 0.65 per 1,000 is remarkable for a town that houses a large public university.