- 1 What does it mean when it says at least?
- 2 What does at least 5 mean?
- 3 What does at least mean in a math problem?
- 4 What does at least 1 mean?
- 5 What can I say instead of at least?
- 6 What does at least 2 hours before mean?
- 7 Does at least mean equal to?
- 8 What is the difference between at most and at least?
- 9 Does minimum mean at least?
- 10 What does at least 100 mean?
- 11 What is the meaning of at least and at most?
- 12 What is the probability of at least?
- 13 What kind of word is at least?
- 14 What does at least 10 mean?
What does it mean when it says at least?
You use at least to say that a number or amount is the smallest that is possible or likely and that the actual number or amount may be greater. The forms at the least and at the very least are also used.
What does at least 5 mean?
it can be 5, or any number greater than 5. So, the phrase ‘x is at least 5 ‘ means ‘x≥5 x ≥ 5 ‘.
What does at least mean in a math problem?
When we say ‘as many as’ or ‘no more than’, we mean ‘less than or equal to’ which means that a could be less than b or equal to b. But, when we say ‘at least‘, we mean ‘greater than or equal to’. Here a could be greater than b or equal to b.
What does at least 1 mean?
“At least one” is a mathematical term meaning one or more. It is commonly used in situations where existence can be established but it is not known how to determine the total number of solutions.
What can I say instead of at least?
Synonyms of at least
What does at least 2 hours before mean?
You can also use “at least” to talk about time: I try to get to the airport at least 2 hours before the flight leaves. This means that the speaker tries to arrive at the airport 2.5 or 3 hours before the flight leaves, but certainly no later than 2 hours before the flight.
Does at least mean equal to?
“At least” means greater than or equal to. So if a number is at least 3, it could be equal to 3 or more:. greater than or equal to.
What is the difference between at most and at least?
At least means that required outcome or the outcomes above that but at most means that required outcomes or less than that. For instance the provability of getting at most 6 is 1 since all the possible outcomes 1,2,3,4,5,6 are the required outcomes and At least 6 is 1/6.
Does minimum mean at least?
It comes from the Latin word minimus, meaning “smallest” or “least.” Minimum is often used in the phrases bare minimum, meaning “the absolute least,” and at a minimum, meaning “at least,” as in At a minimum, we need to get five more done before the end of the day.
What does at least 100 mean?
as much as, or more than, a number or amount: It will cost at least $100. 7 дней назад
What is the meaning of at least and at most?
Nath. At least means the minimum. Atmost means the maximum.
What is the probability of at least?
To find the probability of at least one of something, calculate the probability of none and then subtract that result from 1. That is, P(at least one) = 1 – P(none).
What kind of word is at least?
as an adjective: At the least sign of trouble, he gets scared and quits.
- used for referring to a smaller amount than any other amount, or the smallest amount possible.
- used for saying that someone or something has less of a particular quality than anyone or anything else.
What does at least 10 mean?
“At least 10” means anything greater than or equal to ten. “10 to 15″ means anything greater than or equal to 10, but not greater than 15.