- 1 Is Westminster Colorado a good place to live?
- 2 How far is Westminster Colorado from Denver Colorado?
- 3 What is the zip code for Westminster CO?
- 4 Is Westminster a county?
- 5 How far is Westminster from Boulder?
- 6 Who is the richest person in Colorado?
- 7 What is the safest town in Colorado?
- 8 What salary do you need to live comfortably in Colorado?
- 9 What is the cheapest city to live in in Colorado?
- 10 Is Westminster a safe place to live?
- 11 Is Colorado a good state for retirement?
Is Westminster Colorado a good place to live?
Westminster is in Adams County and is one of the best places to live in Colorado. In Westminster there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Westminster and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Westminster are above average.
How far is Westminster Colorado from Denver Colorado?
Distance from Denver, CO to Westminster, CO
There are 7.18 miles from Denver to Westminster in northwest direction and 11 miles (17.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-6 E and US-85 N route. Denver and Westminster are 16 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the zip code for Westminster CO?
To find a ZIP+4 (9 digit ZIP Code), you must have an address. Use the box below to find the ZIP+4 of any U.S. address.
Westminster, CO Covers 4 ZIP Codes.
Ещё 3 столбца
Is Westminster a county?
The City of Westminster is flanked to the west by Kensington and Chelsea and to the east by the City of London. It belongs to the historic county of Middlesex. The City of Westminster was established as a borough in 1965 by the amalgamation of the boroughs of Westminster, Paddington, and St.
How far is Westminster from Boulder?
The distance between Westminster and Boulder is 18 miles. 7 дней назад
Who is the richest person in Colorado?
Colorado’s wealthiest person, Phil Anschutz, began the recession with $11 billion and now has $11.7 billion.
What is the safest town in Colorado?
The 3rd safest community in Colorado is Firestone, a neighbor of #1 Frederick in Weld County where crime is nearly as scarce.
Colorado’s Safest Cities.
|Law enforcement employees||22|
|Crime rate per 1,000||0.52|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||0.30|
Ещё 37 столбцов
What salary do you need to live comfortably in Colorado?
How much do you need to earn to live in Colorado? According to data from HowMuch.net, in order to comfortably afford to live in any city in Colorado, you have to earn a whopping $100,200 yearly salary.
What is the cheapest city to live in in Colorado?
10 Most Affordable Places to Live in Colorado
- Federal Heights. Topping the list of the most affordable city in Colorado is Federal Heights, a suburb of Denver.
- Lamar. Quiet and rural, Lamar is a wonderful city for families with a variety of parks and a strong sense of community.
- Fort Morgan.
Is Westminster a safe place to live?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Westminster is 1 in 31. Based on FBI crime data, Westminster is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Westminster has a crime rate that is higher than 84% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Colorado a good state for retirement?
Colorado pulls people from all over the world with its majestic mountains, an abundance of recreational opportunities, and gorgeous weather. It’s consistently named one of the best places to retire when it comes to taxes, financial opportunity, and health.