- 1 Is Fayetteville North Carolina dangerous?
- 2 Is Fayetteville a county?
- 3 Is Cumberland County in?
- 4 What region is Cumberland County NC in?
- 5 What is the cost of living in Fayetteville North Carolina?
- 6 Is Fayetteville NC A good place to live?
- 7 Is Fayetteville NC Rural?
- 8 What are the best places to live in Fayetteville NC?
- 9 Why do they call Fayetteville fayettenam?
- 10 What is Cumberland County known for?
- 11 What time does Cumberland County court start?
- 12 Where is Cumberland UK?
- 13 What district is Fayetteville NC in?
Is Fayetteville North Carolina dangerous?
Researchers for the website based data on public safety crimes that included violent, property and hate crimes and evaluated financial and socioeconomic factors including household income, average rent and health insurance. Wallet Hub also ranked Fayetteville as No. 74 out of 182 cities across the U.S. and No.
Is Fayetteville a county?
Fayetteville (/ˈfeɪətˌvɪl/) is a city in Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. It is the county seat of Cumberland County, and is best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city.
Is Cumberland County in?
Cumberland County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 319,431, making it the fifth-most populous county in North Carolina. Its county seat is Fayetteville.
Cumberland County, North Carolina.
|Congressional districts||8th, 9th|
What region is Cumberland County NC in?
Cumberland County, located in North Carolina’s Coastal Plain region, was formed from Bladen County in 1754.
What is the cost of living in Fayetteville North Carolina?
Fayetteville cost of living is 80.9
|COST OF LIVING||Fayetteville||USA|
|Median Home Cost||$103,500||$231,200|
Is Fayetteville NC A good place to live?
Fayetteville is a very average place to live. It has aspects of both the city and the country. It has an abundance of trees and a good sprinkling of things to do, mainly restaurants. It is extremely peaceful and serene.
Is Fayetteville NC Rural?
Population in 2019: 211,657 (100% urban, 0% rural).
Fayetteville, North Carolina.
What are the best places to live in Fayetteville NC?
- Spring Lake. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC. Rating 3.69 out of 5 35 reviews.
- Fayetteville. City in North Carolina.
- Hope Mills. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Rockfish. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Vander. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Raeford. Suburb of Fayetteville, NC.
- Erwin. Town in North Carolina.
- Red Springs. Town in North Carolina.
Why do they call Fayetteville fayettenam?
In Fayetteville, you might hear banter such as: “Hey, I’m headed into Fayettenam for some brews”. In the ’60s, protesters were in opposition to shipping out U.S. troops from Fort Bragg to Vietnam, and thus the nickname “Fayettenam” was born.
What is Cumberland County known for?
Presently, Cumberland County has a population close to 319,431 and encompasses approximately 661 square miles. The area is known as the “Sandhills.” Cumberland County has progressed from its beginnings as a riverfront distribution center to a highly commercialized area offering a variety of services to its citizens.
What time does Cumberland County court start?
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where is Cumberland UK?
Cumberland, historic county, extreme northwestern England, bounded on the north by Scotland, on the east by the historic counties of Northumberland and Durham, and on the south by the historic counties of Westmorland and Lancashire. Cumberland is presently part of the administrative county of Cumbria.
What district is Fayetteville NC in?
|North Carolina’s 8th congressional district|
|Distribution||71.28% urban 28.72% rural|
|Median household income||$54,507|
|Ethnicity||65.7% White 23.44% Black 9.9% Hispanic 2.19% Asian 1.2% Native American|