- 1 How expensive is it to live in Beaverton Oregon?
- 2 Is Beaverton or a good place to live?
- 3 What is Beaverton Oregon known for?
- 4 Is Beaverton considered Portland?
- 5 What is the cheapest city to live in Oregon?
- 6 How often does it snow in Beaverton Oregon?
- 7 What is the most dangerous city in Oregon?
- 8 How cold does it get in Beaverton Oregon?
- 9 What is the crime rate in Beaverton Oregon?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Oregon?
- 11 Is Beaverton Oregon expensive?
- 12 What is there to do in Beaverton Oregon today?
- 13 Is Beaverton safe?
- 14 What are the best suburbs of Portland?
- 15 How far is Beaverton from Portland Oregon?
How expensive is it to live in Beaverton Oregon?
Beaverton cost of living is 124.1
|COST OF LIVING||Beaverton||Oregon|
|Median Home Cost||$389,900||$344,200|
Is Beaverton or a good place to live?
Beaverton is in Washington County and is one of the best places to live in Oregon. Living in Beaverton offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. In Beaverton there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Beaverton are highly rated.
What is Beaverton Oregon known for?
Beaverton is the second-largest city in Washington County, Oregon, located just seven miles outside of Portland within the stunning Tualatin River Valley. The city, which is best known as the home of global footwear corporation Nike, was named as one of the 100 best places to live in America by Money magazine in 2010.
Is Beaverton considered Portland?
The living is easy in Beaverton, a suburb of Portland, Oregon. Neighbors are chatty. Bike trails to neighboring towns and downtown Portland abound.
What is the cheapest city to live in Oregon?
Well, after crunching data from the US Census in terms of median housing costs, median income, and overall cost of living, Milton-Freewater is the cheapest place to live in Oregon.
The 10 Most Affordable Places To Live In Oregon
- Baker City.
How often does it snow in Beaverton Oregon?
|Beaverton, Oregon||United States|
|Rainfall||40.7 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||1.6 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||155.3 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||141 days||205 days|
What is the most dangerous city in Oregon?
Table 2: Top 20 Most Dangerous Cities In Oregon
|Rank||City||Total Crime Rate Per 100,000 Inhabitants|
|1||Seaside Previous rank: 1||7,672|
|2||Medford Previous rank: 4||7,544|
|3||Ontario Previous rank: 8||6,965|
|4||Roseburg Previous rank: 11||6,277|
How cold does it get in Beaverton Oregon?
In Beaverton, the summers are short, warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are very cold, wet, and overcast. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 84°F and is rarely below 25°F or above 96°F.
What is the crime rate in Beaverton Oregon?
The Beaverton OR crime rate for 2018 was 191.65 per 100,000 population, a 10.19% increase from 2017. The Beaverton OR crime rate for 2017 was 173.92 per 100,000 population, a 28.03% increase from 2016.
What is the prettiest city in Oregon?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Oregon
- Astoria. Situated on the Columbia River in Northern Oregon, Astoria is a picturesque town found just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean.
- Baker City. Located in eastern Oregon, Baker City is a scenic town situated along the Historic Oregon Trail.
- Cottage Grove.
- Hood River.
Is Beaverton Oregon expensive?
Beaverton’s housing expenses are 74% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 22% lower than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 6% higher than the national average. Beaverton has grocery prices that are 15% higher than the national average.
What is there to do in Beaverton Oregon today?
Top Attractions in Beaverton
- Tualatin Hills Nature Park. 201 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Cooper Mountain Nature Park. 86 reviews.
- Jenkins Estate. 22 reviews.
- Cinetopia Progress Ridge 14. 369 reviews.
- Fanno Creek Greenway Trail. 30 reviews.
- Nike Company Store. 3 reviews.
- Uptown Beer Co. 11 reviews.
- Progress Lake Park. 6 reviews.
Is Beaverton safe?
This charming city is truly a gem among Portland city suburbs. If you’re thinking about living in Beaverton keep these four things in mind: It is one of the safest cities in the state. Great job opportunities at major corporations.
What are the best suburbs of Portland?
- Bethany. Suburb of Portland, OR. Rating 3.95 out of 5 43 reviews.
- Cedar Mill. Suburb of Portland, OR.
- Oak Hills. Suburb of Portland, OR.
- West Linn. Suburb of Portland, OR.
- Lake Oswego. Suburb of Portland, OR.
- Cedar Hills. Suburb of Portland, OR.
- Camas. Suburb in Washington.
- Stafford. Suburb of Portland, OR.
How far is Beaverton from Portland Oregon?
Just seven miles west of Portland, Oregon, Beaverton is Oregon’s sixth largest city and the second – largest incorporated city in Washington County.